Monday, August 12, 2013

An afternoon that I ran into Mr. Wong Kar Wai!!!!!!!!!!



Ohhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh my goodness!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I ran into Mr. Wong Kar Wai at soho this afternoon!
He is one of my favorite people in the world! I've been fascinated with his films since I was in junior high school. Working with him was one of my dreams from kid.
When I found him, my heart was beating so hardly. I tried to ask him to take a picture with me then he asked his friend to do so for me. He was very quiet, kind and looked handsome (tall, skinny and clean!). During with him, I was shaking because I was talking with THE Wong Kar Wai!!!!
Awwww, I am really really happy. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

ウォン・カーウァイ(王家衛)と邂逅。
あああ、本当に幸せ。
ミスター・ウォン・カーウァイ、一緒に写真を撮ってくれてありがとう。

Dear Mr. Wong Kar Wai
Thank you very mush for taking picture with me.
I am very happy.


No comments: