Sunday, April 25, 2010

"Far Rockaway Mott Av" and "Rockaway Park Beach 116st" -"The last stop trips of the MTA NYC Subway" serial 01-




「NYCメトロサブウェイ 終点の旅」 を連載します。

サブウェイを乗り倒して、すべてのラインの終着点を制覇したいと思います。

第一回目は A train の終点 「Far Rockaway  Mott Av」駅と「Rockaway Park Beach 116st」駅。

メトロマップ。

---

I start to write "The last stop trips of the MTA NYC Subway" serial.

I'll get on the subway's all lines and I'll conquer all last stops.

The 1st time is A train's last stops.
"Far Rockaway  Mott Av" and "Rockaway Park Beach 116st".

The subway map.


"Far Rockaway  Mott Av"


































"Rockaway Park Beach 116st"















P.S.
"Broad Channel"











海を渡ります。
車窓サイコー。

---

The train crosses a sea.
The train window is fantastic!

2 comments:

REI said...

From Naoko's train window.
I can hear that music!!

『LAST STOP TRIP』..sounds good!

Naoko Takagi said...

Thanks!
I travel everyday and I'm so happy!
Come on!